Designed for user comfort, the WorksZone Ellipse Collaboration Table is a fixed or height adjustable collaboration table. With options to sit or stand, the WorksZone Ellipse Collaboration Table allows users to work at their preferred heights whilst engaging collectively.
The central TechWell™, is a fully functioning technology hub and has the capacity to accommodate the latest connectivity solutions from leading manufacturers. TechWell™ allows for complete cable management, with easy access for integration and maintenance with no trailing cables. A centralised connectivity module CCM is a fixed feature of the TechWell™ that accepts input/output connectivity and power points; this feature is custom designed to suit individual requirements.
Fully mobile, the WorksZone Collaboration Table can be used in conjunction with wall mounted screens, or with the adaptable WorksZone Screen Support. This stylised screen support can be positioned to suit different workspace environments; at either the sides or end of the table providing the most flexible and versatile collaborative resource to date.
Ideal for collaborative and TEAL (Teaching Enhanced Active Learning) methodologies in adaptive learning spaces, the WorksZone Ellipse Collaboration Table can also benefit corporate environments as a platform for improving communication through group working and breakout areas.
- Free 2D & 3D room layout service
- 3, 5, 6, 8 & 10 Seat
- Fixed or height adjustable table solutions
- Ellipse Worktop Shape
- TechWell™ XL or Compact TechWell™ compatible
- Mobile on lockdown castors
- Secure access to TechWell™ storage compartment
- Customisable centralised connectivity module (CCM) for custom inputs and modules
- CCM enables the table top to be removed without the need to disconnect cabling
- TechWell™ is designed with capacity to house latest wired and wireless collaboration devises from leading manufactures
- Optional Multi-position WorksZone Screen support
- Option to position next to wall mounted screens
- Choice of table top colours and finishes
See below for TeamMate space planning and design service walkthrough video: