TeamMate took the flexibility, modularity and synergy the WorksZone® brings to group teaching and learning, and turned it into a sophisticated laboratory collaborative learning desk. The WorksZone Lab Table is the ideal solution for laboratory classrooms; from anatomy dissection rooms to general classroom applications.
Built without the CCM as used in other WorksZone® products, the WorksZone® Lab Table utilises a continuous worktop which has been designed to withstand a wide variety of aggressive chemicals. Ergonomic and equality act compliant, the WorksZone have options to be fixed or variable height, enabling users to work seated or standing when working.
With up to 9U 19” rack space for AV & IT equipment and a screen support with options for control panel, power and other custom interfaces; the WorksZone® Lab Table is an integrated solution used to create state of the art laboratories.
- Fixed or height adjustable
- Chemical resistant worktop
- Seating between 6-10 people
- Specially designed screen support to accommodate custom inputs and power
- Screen support to accommodate screens up to 55”
- Mobile on lockable castors
- Can be positioned up to wall hung screens
- 9U 19” x 350mm deep rack space
- Secure access to TechWellTM rack storage compartments
- Strong stable design to withstand laboratory environments
- Table has been designed without a CCM to enable surface to be wiped clean
- 10 year warranty on metalwork components
- 3 year warranty on electrical components