A twin rack lectern solution with electronic height adjustable worktop.
Built around two standard 19”x 14U racks with a VariHite package offering adjustable height through a range of 270mm, this solution offers plenty of rack space and a spacious worktop that lifts and lowers electronically: now presenters can set a working height to suit their individual needs.
The Educator Series 2 Twin VariHite Lectern, with a natural convection cooling design, carry the ConX feature which enables the racks to be easily linked. These racks are customizable with colour options for the chassis frame, stainless steel side panels and table tops that can be mixed and matched, along with a choice of door finishes, stainless steel or acrylic and in sizes of 8U and 14U.
Safe, stable and with a touch of modernity this solution is ideal for larger lecture theatres.
As a future proof both the ConX and VariHite features can be utilized to upgrade or change a solution at any time.
- Customisable teaching lectern.
- Twin 19” 14U x 500mm rack unit with 28U of rack space and a natural convection cooling design.
- 19” rack guides for simple integration.
- Extensive corporate branding and graphical wrap options.
- Chassis metalwork powder coat finish of Silver, Black, White and Custom.
- Stainless steel side panel colour options of brushed, Black, White and Custom.
- Easy access to rear with removable panel: keyed alike.
- Castors for mobility can be locked down once in place.
- Range of worktop sizes: 1500mm,1800mm and custom
- Worktop colour options: Stardust, Black, White, Red or Wood finish.
- Custom VariHite package.
- Shield suitable for branding.
- Cable management tray under worktop.
- Change or upgrade easily.